20100123

Why I Carry a Gun

Liberals are always asking why you would ever need to carry a gun, they go on about how if there were none that no one would die, and blah blah blah.

I own the majority of my guns for one reason and one reason alone... fear. Yep I said it, because I'm afraid.

I carry around a CC because I am afraid of someone trying to hurt me or one of my family members when I am not home. I own a shotgun because I am afraid of a drugged up, buck-tooth criminal breaking into my home. I own an AR because I am afraid of liberals!

And it seems that alot of Americans feel the same way, last year more than 10 million NICS checks happened, which is the background check before you buy a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post what you like, but remember this:
> If you insult me, I'll probably delete it, or post it and poke fun at your horrible grammer;
> I will accept critism, but expect to recieve some back;
> My blog is not a democracy, it is a dictatotship, I have the right to change any rule and all decisions are final.