20090202

Prison Riot

For a second time in 2 months there has been a riot at this federal prison in Texas. I have a solution that has worked everytime it has been needed, and I hate to say it but it's one of the only things that communist Russia did right, when people fuck around in a prison, and start taking it over, shoot them, once a few people are down on the ground bleeding to death everybody else stops what they are doing and get on the ground, BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO GET SHOT.

Fox News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post what you like, but remember this:
> If you insult me, I'll probably delete it, or post it and poke fun at your horrible grammer;
> I will accept critism, but expect to recieve some back;
> My blog is not a democracy, it is a dictatotship, I have the right to change any rule and all decisions are final.