20090205

New Orleans is corrupt, police in the right this time

The family of a man shot to death by a group of New Orleans police officers are sueing the department for wrongful death.
The confrontation happened when a shooting was reported at a club, Grimes (the accused) was pulled over for a felony stop and fired a shot at police, the group of police officers opened fire, hitting him 10 times (9 in the back).

Look, Darwin at work again, only the strong (sometimes in the mind) survive, shoot at a group of people that outnumber you heavily and you will die.

PS Sorry, I lost the origional link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post what you like, but remember this:
> If you insult me, I'll probably delete it, or post it and poke fun at your horrible grammer;
> I will accept critism, but expect to recieve some back;
> My blog is not a democracy, it is a dictatotship, I have the right to change any rule and all decisions are final.