20090204

MPD

For the last 9 months I have been trying to retrieve my favorite CCW pistol from the Marietta Police Department who confiscated it for evidence when someone attepted to car-jack me. If it was something like a Kel-Tec, Glock, or even a mini-1911 I wouldn't care that much, but it was a HK USP Compact .45 that I recieved from my father as a wedding present.
Now they have stopped answering my phone calls, I go to the Department, and they refuse to set up an appointment. If this doesn't get resolved within the next few days I'm gonna have to contact my friends over at Georgia Carry.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that John "The Hammer" Monroe or Ed Stone will be all to assist in some manner. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post what you like, but remember this:
> If you insult me, I'll probably delete it, or post it and poke fun at your horrible grammer;
> I will accept critism, but expect to recieve some back;
> My blog is not a democracy, it is a dictatotship, I have the right to change any rule and all decisions are final.