20090203

Another Broken Obama Promise

I know, I just posted one of these yesterday, but they are just so damn easy to find.

Remember this great Obama quote from May 2008?
We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times ... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK."
Well he already broke it, ever noticed how he almost never wears a jacket when a picture is taken of him, thats because he keeps the thermostat in the office at a brisk 78 degrees!!!

A spokesperson for Obama made the excuse that he was from Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post what you like, but remember this:
> If you insult me, I'll probably delete it, or post it and poke fun at your horrible grammer;
> I will accept critism, but expect to recieve some back;
> My blog is not a democracy, it is a dictatotship, I have the right to change any rule and all decisions are final.